I typically meal plan on Saturday, organize my pantry/fridge and prep shopping lists on Sunday, and shop/prep food Monday’s.
After I drop big kid at school the littles and I hit up Starbucks in town and then Aldi & Costco. Have I told you how much I LOVE those two stores!! Anything I can’t find there hubby usually picks up from Meijer or Jewel on his way home from work one day. I seriously loathe grocery shopping with all three kids OR shopping multiple times a week 😜.
So, here is what’s on our meal plan this week:
- French toast sticks (Lily)
- Oatmeal (all)
- PB Breakfast balls (Lily and Ana)
- Pancakes and bacon (all)
- Sausage and hash browns (all)
- Eggs & vegs (me)
- Lily rotates between: homemade “lunchable”, bagel with cream cheese, hard boiled eggs, and ham sandwiches. All which are served with a fruit and vegetable.
- Ana, Isabel, and I will be having: pasta and steamed California mix, fish sticks with fries and raw vegs, salmon patties and braised Brussels sprouts, probably PB&J with carrots one day too.
- Tacos! (check out the homemade taco seasoning recipe I use here)
- Crock pot chili with my favorite gf cornbread
- Veg and cabbage soup
- Crock pot beef roast and vegs (carrots, potatoes, squash, celery, onion)
Bonus, she usually gets a Costco hotdog & it makes her so happy.