Yes toes, well feet too 🙂
As a mom you learn all sorts of unique ways of getting things done. As a mom of two, that statement becomes even more true! So, in just the last 24hrs here are a list of things that I laugh at, just for the fact that I end up using my feet/toes 😉
– Picking up various objects while holding a sleeping infant including but not limited to: vitamins, garbage, small toys, soft souled toddler shoes.
– tickling a toddler rolling around at your feet while you’re “dancing” the infant down for a nap.
– fetching pens from the table in front of you while a sleeping infant naps on you.
– moving a glass of water within arms reach, again with sleeping infant attatched.
– fetching a keenex
– opening push doors while out with infant wrapped on you and carrying sleepy upset toddler
– entertainment! Letting your toddler do “this little piggie”!
– pushing buttons on remote to start the next episode of a show on netflix
– tossing laundry back at a giggling toddler while folding laundry.
– grabbing any number of baby needed items near you 🙂
Aaaaaah the things we do for our kids 😉