Well, it wasn’t gourmet, but it was good! Hubby even enjoyed it 😉
Crockpot turkey “soup”:
– 6c water
– 2 turkey legs
– 3-4 red potatoes (cubed)
– 1 lg zucchini or yellow squash
– 1/2pkg rice noodles (the ones you find in the Asian section.)
– salt & white pepper
1) Add water, turkey & potatoes to crock pot. Add a bit of salt & pepper. Let cook on low for 6-8hr.
Mine cooked for about 7.
2) about an hour before eating cut up zucchini & add to crock pot. Add a half hour to 45 before serving if you don’t like squash as ‘mushy’
3) Boil water to cook rice noodles. Remove turkey legs, remove meat & return meat to pot.
4) Cook rice noodles (1/2pkg) according to directions. Drain, salt & pepper, cut into smaller pieces, add to crock pot.
5) dish up, salt & pepper to taste! 🙂